Recent App Notifications
- Mendenhall Jr High - Apr 25, 2019, 03:10 PM
- Soccer info attached.
- Mendenhall Jr High - Apr 25, 2019, 01:20 PM
- Attention 6th Grade Parents!
Your child will be required to get the Tdap shot before they enter the 7th grade. An updated shot record must be brought to the school before August 7th. Thanks
- Mendenhall Jr High - Apr 25, 2019, 11:21 AM
- Please see info attached for 6th grade band students.
- Mendenhall Elementary - Apr 22, 2019, 01:57 PM
- Fourth grade students will take MAAP ELA section 1 tomorrow, Tuesday April 23rd. All fourth graders need to be present and on time. Please make sure your child gets plenty of rest and a good breakfast.
- Mendenhall Jr High - Apr 21, 2019, 07:31 PM
- State testing continues tomorrow with 5th grade on Monday, 6th on Tuesday, 7th on Wednesday, 8th on Thursday, and 5th again on Friday. Encourage students to do their BEST. Get a good night's sleep and eat a good breakfast!! We believe in YOU!!
Need Some Help?
Watch our short video on why you need SchoolWay!
Click the links to access our help guides with step by step instructions on how to install the app and subscribe to push messages.
Still need help? Contact the SchoolWay Team at 1.866.515.6783, or send an email to: