Recent App Notifications
- - Oct 20, 2017, 08:07 PM
- Parents, it was nice talking with you today about your child’s academic progress. I look forward to our next nine weeks. Have a blessed weekend.
- - Oct 20, 2017, 04:22 PM
- Don’t forget 7th graders are in charge of the Bake Sale on Thursday. We have a meeting Monday after school in the lab from 3:15 to 4:00. Please bring in your food items for the food drive. We need donations! Enjoy your weekend! 🌸
- - Oct 20, 2017, 09:01 AM
- Parents: please bring in a copy of report card, when you come today for conferences. Thank you.
- - Oct 19, 2017, 07:36 PM
- Parents: your child has reading, religion for homework. Early dismissal tomorrow at 12:00, there is aftercare. Conferences start at 12:45. Thank you.
- - Oct 18, 2017, 09:37 PM
- "Pink out Day" for Breast Cancer Awareness is tomorrow October 19th. It is also a Jean day. Students need to pay $1.00 to wear their jeans with a pink shirt.
Need Some Help?
Watch our short video on why you need SchoolWay!
Click the links below to access our help guides with step by step instructions on how to install the app and subscribe to push messages.
Still need help? Contact the SchoolWay Team at 1.866.515.6783, or send an email to: