Recent App Notifications
- Ouachita School District - Apr 24, 2018, 09:13 AM
- This Thursday, April 26, 2018, state mandated scoliosis screenings will be performed on girls in 6th grade and 8th grade, and boys in 8th grade. Parents may opt out in writing today or tomorrow.
- Ouachita Elementary - Apr 23, 2018, 02:29 PM
- Ouachita Elementary School ACT Aspire Testing continues tomorrow! PLEASE: get a good night's rest, eat a healthy breakfast, be present & on time, take all required medication, wear prescription glasses, & DO YOUR BEST ON THE TEST!
- Ouachita High School - Apr 22, 2018, 08:53 PM
- Big week at OHS. T=Warrior Music Concert @ 7:00 p.m. in Auditorium. W=Yearbook revealed at 1:35 p.m. in Auditorium. TH= Warrior Drama at TBA p.m. in Auditorium. F= Sr. Day for SB and BA at field at end of 4:30 p.m. game. Share in the Warrior Spirit.
- Ouachita High School - Apr 19, 2018, 05:27 PM
- Post testing fun at OHS Friday. Teachers v. Students B.B. game 1 p. m. at All Care Court. $1.00 admission. Concessions are available.
- Ouachita High School - Apr 18, 2018, 04:48 PM
- OHS will finish ACT Aspire Testing tomorrow! The following behavior results in mult rewards: get a good night's rest, eat a healthy breakfast, be present & on time, take all required medication, bring prescription eyewear, & DO YOUR BEST ON THE TEST!
Need Some Help?
Watch our short video on why you need SchoolWay!
Click the links below to access our help guides with step by step instructions on how to install the app and subscribe to push messages.
Still need help? Contact the SchoolWay Team at 1.866.515.6783, or send an email to: