Recent App Notifications
- Newton County School District - Apr 20, 2018, 12:24 PM
- Yearbook orders are due today in the office. Yearbooks may also be reserved by purchasing online at www.walsworthyearbooks.com (with today as the deadline, as well).
- Newton County Elementary - Apr 19, 2018, 12:00 PM
- A reminder of today’s NCES Progress Report Pick-up, beginning at 3:30 until 5:30. Final Yearbook Orders are due tomorrow (on Blue Jean $1 Friday). Art Show/K5 Preregistration is Thurs., 4-26, 3:30-6:30, with a Food Truck on site, a PTO Fundraiser.
- Newton County School District - Apr 17, 2018, 07:48 PM
- “A” Family, please remember to check lunch balances at www.myschoolbucks.com Arrive on time, every day, and in the event of an absence, a written excuse is important. The best to those taking tests this week. #RockTheTest. Annual orders due Friday.
- Newton County Elementary - Apr 17, 2018, 08:56 AM
- Thurs., Apr.19th, NCES will have Progress Report pick-up from 3:30–5:30 pm. Fri., Apr. 20th Yearbook Orders are due. Thurs., Apr. 26th will be K-5 Pre-Reg/Art Show 3:30-6:30 w/PTO Food Truck. NCES Awards’ for 1st-5th (by invite) will be May 22nd.
- Newton County Elementary - Apr 16, 2018, 07:47 PM
- Whether a student is in kindergarten or fifth grade, a well-rested student is set-up for success in the mornings. A few more tips for the NCES family are available here: https://youtu.be/XcdoNaxLaMk. #FinishTheYearOnTop. Check www.myschoolbucks.com
Need Some Help?
Watch our short video on why you need SchoolWay!
Click the links below to access our help guides with step by step instructions on how to install the app and subscribe to push messages.
Still need help? Contact the SchoolWay Team at 1.866.515.6783, or send an email to: